In the 21st century we have the unique opportunity to take advantage of one of the oldest world’s roads that originated around the second century BC. Then people understood about goods produced in China, such as the silk, which was very highly appreciated. The transport and commercial route of the Silk Road was created at that time.
Today we have the exceptional opportunity to transport your shipments through the revived Silk Road Economic Belt from / to any point in China from / to anywhere in Europe.
An initiative for land connection between China, Europe and Russia has been undertaken the last few years. By May 2017 there are already over 51 lines between China and Europe, with network coverage of 28 major Chinese cities and 21 provinces, the rail connection covering 11 European countries and 29 cities.
The good transport connection with Europe enables us to provide a new and alternative solution in the supply chain organization to all customers who want to make a positive change and to save expenses, including the customers in the energy, retail, industry, automotive and technology fields.
To meet the most demanding needs, we can offer you block train from / to China with full containers (FCL) and for groupage shipments (LCL).
- Internal points in China that are quite distant from their main ports are served
- Lower prices compared to the air freight
- Shorter transit time compared to the sea freight
- Regular weekly services
- Reliable and secure timetable: fixed departure day, compliance with the schedule station by station, no matter the changes in the weather, without delays
- Economical solution for heavy and break-bulk cargoes / chargeable weight for 1 cbm is 600kg.
- Efficient alternative of the Sea + Air service
- Free capacity
- Reliable and flexible FCL and LCL service
- The highest security level compared to the air and sea transports
- Full and reliable support at origin and destination points
- Environment-friendly transport by low-carbon electric locomotives
- Tracking and monitoring of the shipments